(Zara skirt-pants-shoes, repetto flats, vanessa bruno blouse)
After all those years we finally have a white christmas. And now we finally have this white christmas, we can barely go outside. It is impossible to go to work, to travel. So now I'm obliged to stay at home. I spend my time watching movies, doing some homework and cleaning out my closet. I focus on the the things I want to save for. And maybe the weather will allow me to go to the COS sale to find some good basics for a friendly price. My List:
- a good skirt
- a pair of pants
- a blouse
- shoes, maybe some boots or brogues
- repetto flats. And a new bag, which is still impossible to find.
I wish all of you a Merry Christmas!
images( zara, Elle France,TFS)
SS: So you always start with fabric?
SS: Your colours are incredibly interesting and you don’t do typical colour combinations. I watch your runway shows and think, “Oh, wow, that’s great.” So it’s fabric, then colour?
1. Personalized stationary from Smithson: I am trying to write more letters.
2. A new diary.
3. Dinner with all my family together: It's difficult as we're all in different places. I would love to have us all be together for just one night.
4. A year of massage/spa treatment: amazing!
5. A ring by Gaia Repossi
6. A vintage Kelly bag — in red.
And of course I made also a little list for myself:
1. A bag(previous post)
2. A new cardigan, something like this:
3. A nice dinner with my family, and finally be able to hang out with friends. After all the schoolwork I had to do.
source: harper's bazaar
The last couple of months I've been searching for the perfect bag. But to find the perfect bag is a hard job. Lots of bags aren't practical at all, or the price is too high for a student like me. I like these too bags from Zara, they go with everything, but then again the problem is that the quality isn't good at all, for a price that is high for Zara. I was wondering, in Paris I see le cabas from Vanessa Bruno all the time. It is the right size, the quality seems good and it looks nice. But what do you think, as my readers with a good sense of style, of the bag? I just don't know what to think of it. I need a second opinion. (Lately I look at any kinds of bags, so that might explain this curiosity)
Minimal black: Celebrate the comeback of simplicity with clean, sharp shaped pieces. Soft volumes and all in black outfits create a message focused in shape and construction.
Thank you Mara from Daughter of Soho riots for giving me the I love your blog prize! You are one of my favourite blogs too!
The rules of the prize are:
- Do an entry with the prize.
- Answer the questions.
- Give the prize to 10 blogs.
1. Why did you create the blog?
Because I wanted a place where I could collect all of my favourite images and share it with others.
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I usually go back to the blogs with the most interesting images. But I also like to read about travel experiences.
3. Favorite makeup brand? Clinique for skincare, Dior for Nailpolish.
4. Favorite clothing brand? Cos, Jil Sander, Zara, Comptoir des Cotonniers.
5. Your indispensable makeup product: I'm not in to make- up at all so i think I have to say the Clinique Skin care line.
6. Your favorite color: Dark blue
7. Your perfume: Chloé
8. Your favorite film: Forgive me because I don't know a lot about movies but I think my favourite is The Duchess, because of the amazing chemistry Keira has with Mr Grey and for the amazing soundtrack.
9. What country would you like to visit and why? Canada because of the beautiful nature.
10. Make the last question and answer to yourself:
What is your favorite book: Richard Leeman- Cy Twombly A Monograph
I give the prize to this 10 blogs
Capture the Castle
Heart in a cage
Her ribbons and her bows
Ballad of a thin girl
Yesterday I was still in Paris and now I'm already back home looking at pictures from the wonderful trip. Paris is just one of the most inspiring city's in the world. A few highlights: Musée Eugene Delacroix, Jardin du Luxembourg et Saint-Germain de Prés. At first (before I actually was in Paris) I didn't want to go shopping because I already had buyed a lot during my summer vacation.But I just couldn't resist. So I think I can add something more to the list: The chloé- and repetto boutique, my new pair of heels and all the people who gave me this great inspiration for fall. Maybe I will post some pictures in my next post. Au revoir
Last weak I watched Le Fils de L'épicier. It is about a boy and a girl who live in Paris but they move to the Provence. Antoine(the boy) must assume the lifestyle he thought he had shed, because his father is ill. It is a good French movie, about love and the French countryside.
note: tomorrow is my Birthday!